We are able to provide a wide selection of care to your pet, ranging from exams and vaccinations to surgery. Please see the list of services below and contact us if you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment.
- New Puppy/Kitten Exams
- Annual Wellness Exams & Vaccinations
- Geriatric Wellness Visits
- Spay and Neuter Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Dental Prophylaxis
- In-House Bloodwork
- Home Again Microchips
Please note that missed appointments will be charged a fee.
Payment : Our fees are structured to support the most progressive medical and surgical services. We do accept debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Care Credit. Payment will be due at that time services are rendered.
Pet Related Informational Links
- ASPCA – American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- ASPCA Poison Control
- AVMA – American Veterinary Medical Association
- Great Lakes Pet Emergencies
- 1221 Tittabawassee Rd., Saginaw, MI 48604 (989)752-1960
- Michigan State University Veterinary Medical Center
- 736 Wilson Rd., East Lansing, MI 48824 (517)353-5420
- MVMA – Michigan Veterinary Medical Association